Last week we (again) fell in love with b&w photography. Consequently, today’s update is b&w all over:
- Zoom blur can fade out color towards the corners (along with fading into black);
- there is a new b&w vignette (along with a blurred one) in Camera & Lens tools;
- all objects in the Decorate tool can be desaturated (ie made b&w);
- the b&w tool inside Color tools now supports three ways of desaturating a photo;
- in Camera & Lens tools, the masks’ background can now not only be monotonized, but also desaturated. Also, we added two new masks (circles, one blurred, one sharp).
On the blablatechbabble front, we made phixr once more faster. This time, we’ll simply save you the details.
PS: If you find bugs in Phixr, we’d be grateful if you posted them here or on our Facebook page. Thanks!